|Planting trees, shrubs and grass|
When planting plants such as above remember these easy steps to help
your plants to have a better survival rate, grow faster and survive longer:
1. Dig hole 2 times as wide and deep as container.
2. Mix equal parts of potting soil with native soil.
3. Place plant in hole so top of the root ball is equal to or slightly above
4. Backfill around plant with soil mixture.
5. Apply a root stimulator.
6. Water and apply 2" layer of mulch around plant.
7. After 2 weeks feed with an all purpose fertilizer.